Does In the Swim have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Share your experience with In the Swim's affiliate programs
Yes, In the Swim does have an affiliate program. Using their affiliate or referral program, you can earn commissions by referring new customers via the In the Swim website. We researched the popular affiliate networks, and here's what we found about where you can join In the Swim's affiliate program:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Yes — Apply
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes — Apply
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Unlikely — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Yes — Apply
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check In the Swim's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Learn more at intheswim.com.
Yes, In the Swim does work with affiliates.
To become an affiliate for In the Swim, visit their affiliate program information page here.
If you can't locate the information using the link above, you can also find additional information on In the Swim's programs on their homepage here.
Hope this helps!